Family Treasures

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Anniversary

Today my wife and I celebrate 8 years of marriage. We are so fortunate. We enjoy each other so much and I think it shows in our family and our home. We have grown so close over the years. We got married fairly quickly. We were engaged after 6 months and married a year and 2 months after we started dating. Pretty quick. The same time we got married we got a new home, moved from California to Texas and switched careers. Big-time stress. We still had a lot of growing to do but we were always happy. Every year has been more fulfilling than the last and I feel like it will continue to get better. We have grown so close as friends and are completely dedicated to each other and our kids.

I love you hunny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home