Family Treasures

Monday, September 25, 2006

If I were an animal ...

So my wife made a comment at dinner that she thought killer whales were cool and she would be a killer whale if she could be an animal. So we asked my daughter what animal she would like to be. Her response ...

" I would like to be a peacock because peacocks are beautiful and I like being beautiful".

... that was a nice answer and well thought out. We smiled. Then she chimed in ...

"but I don't want to be an animal because I like who I am and I like living here"

... that made us smile even more and really proud. Seemed like a reeally mature answer for a five-year-old. then she chimed in one last time ...

"maybe we could all be peacocks and run around the house and poop everywhere".

funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home