Family Treasures

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Need to write more on this blog ...

There are so many things ... little things about our kids that we tend to forget. In reading some of the old posts here, I realized I forgot so many funny stories.

Just thinking out loud, here is some stories
  • Luke singing "Welcome to the Jungle"
  • Sabrina and scrabble ... "is MINK a word?" .... "yes, it is Sabrina". "Oh man, I wish I had an 'I'". "Well here, Sabrina, you can use this 'I' that is already on the board".
  • Then ... we loved that Scrabble story so much we told it to family and would get a good laugh ... so one day at after-school, I catch Sabrina trying to tell the story to the counselors and when she hits the punchline, she got nothing but crickets as far as a reaction. Hilarious.
  • Numa-Numa. Recording the kids singing that song and Lukei going to the floor at the end fo the song to "sing" the rest of it with his finger liek in the "Frog Numa Numa" video. Hilarious.
  • Playing the guitar at night to the kids and them requesting "Classical Gas" only to be followed by our rendition of "Pay-noy Fish" ... the weirdest sing they made up but is totally funny.
More to come hopefully more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home